Here at Life and Cycles, we support women suffering from the sucky signs of haywire hormones. At all stages of life. We know that hormone havoc can rule your life and feel like its ruining your life.
Who do we work with?
We work with women in lots of different circumstances …
- Girls starting periods and having a tough time.
- Those suffering symptoms of PMS, like pain and cramping, hormonal acne, migraines, mood swings …
- Women with irregular cycles, short cycles or long cycles or those with periods that are too heavy or light.
- Those with diagnosed conditions such as fibroids, PCOS, endometriosis, who want natural support.
- Pregnant women who want to feel “blooming” or address minor symptoms.
- New Mums who need support after childbirth or in those first weeks or months.
- Women who are sick and tired of feeling so sick and tired.
- Anyone struggling to manage their weight.
- Those battling stress, anxiety and mood changes.
- Women who just want to look and feel great and get their vavavoom back.
Please get in touch to see how we can help you.
What do we do?
We work as a team on your individual case, because we think two heads are better than one.
Kathy provides support using health coaching, homeopathy, phytotherapy (herbs) and cycle charting. She has a huge library of resources from handouts to recipes to make things as easy as possible.
She helps you make diet and lifestyle changes to boost health and wellbeing and practices natural therapies to support you along your journey.
Kathy can also suggest additional tests that may provide clues as to what’s going on for you.
Rebecca uses acupuncture, acupressure and cupping to soothe body and mind. She teaches diet and lifestyle changes from a Traditional Chinese Medicine viewpoint.
Rebecca has a team of excellent therapists at her clinic – Treat – who can be called upon to support you. We can suggest therapies from counselling to yoga where we think you might benefit.
How can you work with us?
We like to keep things very simple. So we offer one easy way of working with us.
We work in 6 week long packages or programmes. That’s because it can take a few weeks to notice any changes.
Please know it can take much longer than 6 weeks to reach your goals, especailly if symptoms are long-standing.
During the 6 weeks package, you’ll have:-
- 1 x health questionnaire
- 1 x 60 minute initial appointment with Kathy
- 1 x 90 minute acupuncture session with Rebecca
- 6 follow up acupuncture sessions in the multibed acupuncture clinic with Rebecca or one of her highly-skilled acupuncturists.
- 1 x 60 minute follow up with Kathy
The programme includes
- Homeopathic remedies (if chosen)
- Advice and guidance, including any handouts or videos.
It does not include:
- Supplements, tinctures or other remedies.
- Any tests
- Other therapies you might choose alongside.
What does it cost?
Each 6 week block costs £375. You pay up front.
After 6 weeks, you can book another 6 weeks. Or we can design a package for you.
Yeah but, that’s a lot of money
Maybe think about where you’re choosing to spend your money right now. How much did you spend on your last holiday? Or facial/manicure? How much goes on socialising, wine and frothy coffees? How much pays for that season ticket or golf club membership? How much goes on the latest gadgetry or updating the car?
It’s possible you’ve already spent a lot on books, courses, tests and treatments, but are still struggling, confused or overwhelmed.
All we’re saying is, maybe its a question of rejigging?
It’s not really a lot of money to invest in your health and fertility. It’s odd how we sometimes shy away from investing in our selves; in our own wellbeing; in our futures.
Maybe also think about the “cost” of staying right where you are now and the toll that might take on you and your life.
We think its a matter of value. And we’re not hard salespeople, so please feel free to reach out to us about what we do without obligation.
Yeah but, it’s tough to change
It’s tougher doing it all alone. We know.
We’re here to guide, support, encourage, empathise and cheerlead. We meet you where you are right now and work in ways that suit you, at a pace that’s right.
Information from books or stuff on the internet is okay, but it doesn’t equal transformation. That can take support. There’s also some dodgy old information out there, anyway.
Yeah but, what if it doesn’t work
We can’t guarantee success. We can guarantee our best guidance, support and therapies. Of course, you must put in the work too, to reach your goals.
Yeah but, I’m being treated by a doctor
That’s fine with us. In fact you must maintain a good relationship with your doctor for diagnosis, guidance and conventional treatments. We hope they’re treating you as brilliantly as you deserve. What we do complements conventional treatments and indeed, other natural practitioners. We believe you should build the right team for you.
Here are our latest hormone health blogs
Here at Life and Cycles, we have a more than a few hormone-balancing and fertility-fuelling tricks up our sleeve and are now also offering Homebotanicals in Norwich as part of our toolkit for women and men. Safe, natural, simple, suitable for all – young and old - and...
Here's my Pumpkin Pie Smoothie. I love a good smoothie; one that isn't a fruit/sugar fest and has protein, good fats and fibre to keep us fuller for longer. A smoothie that helps balance blood sugar, energy, hormones and moods. I've messed about with this recipe for...
Health Coaching. Do you know what it is? Have you made an assumption about what it is? Do you know whether you'd benefit from health coaching or not? Have you considered how it might complement other things you're doing to improve your health, hormone balance or...